Thursday 26 August 2010

"The future is a convenient place for dreams”

So everybody says by the time you reach year 10 you should have some sort of idea about what you want to achieve in the future. i have always been unsure about what i want to be but i finally have got together some ideas. i have always fancied being a lawyer, however i don't want to spend the rest of my life stuck behind a desk from 9 till 5. I thought about what made me happy, because at the end of the day that's whats most important, and that thing was makeup. so what would be a better job than getting payed to apply makeup on other people, it would actually be amazing :) so i did some research and found out some really important things. it is a good idea to get work experience, and since that is coming up in march for me, what would be a better opportunity. today i am going to the large department stores in the towns around me and finding out about doing work experience at a makeup counter. i really hope they will let me do it, because there would be so much to learn and would really benefit me and also my YouTube videos. so yes, i aspire to be a professional makeup artist, and i hope to go on to study at the London college of fashion and graduate a MUA. i have high hopes for the future and will always follow my dreams.

i will keep you updated about where i find work experience placements, and i hope you enjoy these series of posts about me finding out about what i want to achieve in my life, and also my hopes and dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment